Applications can be made at any JPJ Offices and e-Services kiosk.
LDL Application Requirements:
· More than 16 years old for Class A, B2, B and C
· More than 17 years old for Class A1, D and DA
· More than 21 years old for Class E, F, G, H, I and vocational license except CON which is 18 years old.
· Passed the Law Test (Part 1) and test results have been updated (still valid within one (1) year)
· LDL can be issued and renewed for a period of 3 to 6 months up to a maximum period of 2 years from the date
the license is issued.
· Original identity card/passport or copies if the transaction is done by representatives
· Original identification of representatives
· 1 color photographs (white background) with dimension of 25 mm x 32 mm
· Hold a valid passport (For foreigners)
· Fee of RM20.00 for 3 months and RM40.00 for 6 months for Class B & C.
(Single fee of RM2.00 for Class A/A1 B2).
Fee of RM30.00 for 3 months or RM60.00 for 6 months for Class D & above.